Developer(s) Tiertex (SNES) , 7th Level (PC) , Disney Interactive (PC)
Platform(s) Super NES , Microsoft Windows
Release date(s) Windows 1995 ,SNES , NA 1997 , PAL 1998-03-26
Mode(s) Single player , multiplayer
Rating(s) ESRB: Kids to Adults , Media 12-megabit Cartridge , CD-ROM
How To Install:
There are three ways to install Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games: a CD Installation, a limited hard disk installation, and a full hard disk installation.
If you install the program using the CD installation, you will always run the program from the CD (you must have the Jungle Games CD in the CD-ROM drive to run the program). This installation requires approximately400 K of free hard disk space.
If you install using the limited hard disk installation, the game scenes will be copied to your hard disk so that you will have faster access to those scenes only. You will still need to have the CD in the CD-ROM drive to run the full title. This installation requires approximately 41 MB of free hard disk space.
If you install using the full hard disk installation, the entire program will be copied to your hard disk so that you will not need to have the CD in the CD-ROM drive to run the program. This installation requires approximately 60 MB of free hard disk space.
If you are installing under Windows 95 and have not turned off the autoplay feature, you do not need to run the setup program to install Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games. The first time you insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive, Windows 95 will automatically start the setup program.
Once installed, every time you insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive the autoplay feature of Windows 95 will automatically start Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games.
01. Start Windows, if it is not already running.
02. Insert the Jungle Games CD into the CD-ROM drive.
03. From the Program Manager, select the File menu and choose Run.
04. Type d:setup in the Command Line and press Enter. (If necessary, replace d: with the letter that represents your CD-ROM drive.)
05. Select the way you would like to install the program: CD installation or full hard disk installation.
06. Click the Quick button to install the program to the default drive, directory and program group. Or Click the Custom button to select where you want the program files installed.
07. Type the drive letter and directory name where you would like to install the program files, or click the Browse button and select a drive and directory. Click the Next button when you are finished.
08. Select the group in which you would like the program icons to be added and click the OK button. Click the scroll arrows to view more choices, if necessary.
The following keyboard combinations can be used to replace mouse movements for certain activities and functions.
ALT F4 * Exit the program
SHIFT ESC * Exit the program
ESC * Exits back to the main menu one level at a time
+ * Raises the master volume
- * Lowers the master volume
SHIFT + * Raises the WAV volume (speech and sound effects)
SHIFT - * Lowers the WAV volume (speech and sound effects)
CONTROL + * Raises the Midi volume (music)
CONTROL - * Lowers the Midi volume (music)
* (keypad) * Toggles the sound on/off
PAUSE * Pause/restarts the animation
SPACEBAR * Stops the current ambient animation
A 486 with 33 MHZ or faster processor
Double Speed CD-ROM
Windows 3.1 or later
Windows 95 compatible
8 MB RAM
8-bit Sound Card (16-bit highly recommended)
Joystick and Mouse compatible