Windows - Sound Editing
Total Recorder Professional v7 0 with all Addonsserial
Name:Total Recorder Professional v7 0 with all Addonsserial
Torrent added: 2008-07-15 03:35:44
Torrent Files List
Addons (Size: 7.27 MB) (Files: 7)
TRAO_Restoration_11.exe 560.65 KB
TRAO_Speech_11.exe 496.65 KB
TRAO_Video_70.exe 744.65 KB
serial.txt 0.56 KB
file_id.diz 0.11 KB
Read.nfo 0.77 KB
TR70pe1.exe 5.51 MB
Announce URL: http://vip.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce
• Create and edit file tags. You can create and edit ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags for MP3 files and tags for WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis,
and FLAC files.
• Edit sound files using a built-in sound editor. This built-in sound editor allows you to cut, trim, and join your
recordings. Editing can be performed using a visual representation of the sound or using clipboard operations. All editing
functions are performed without decompressing/recompressing to preserve sound quality and save time.
• Normalize recordings to adjust the level of sound. Such processing for MP3 files is performed without re-encoding or loss
• Apply fading effects. Applying fading effects to MP3 files is performed without re-encoding or loss of quality.
• Schedule playbacks or recordings using Total Recorder's powerful built-in scheduler. For example, you can schedule a
recording and use a stop condition such as an absolute time, a duration, the absence of a sound signal, and so on.
• Export/import configuration settings and scheduled jobs is useful if you need to reinstall your system, move Total Recorder
from one computer to another, or as a backup.
• Use a command line interface to start playback or recording and specify associated parameters.
• Perform general operations on playlists, such as merge multiple files in a playlist, rename files from a playlist using tag
information, save a playlist, etc.
• Split recordings on separate clips. You can indicate that the sound being recorded will be split on separate clips during
the recording. File tags can be created automatically.
• Split recordings on separate files. You can indicate that the sound being recorded will be split into separate files during
recording based on different conditions (size, duration, low sound level, etc.).
• Use the pause reduction feature. You can choose to remove pauses during a recording or remove pauses in an existing file.
• Customize the Total Recorder interface. You can choose to show or hide some parts of Total Recorder's main window and
select different modes. All main functions can be performed with simple mouse clicks or hot-key combinations.
• Regulate the playing volume and recording levels directly from the Total Recorder interface.
• Customize shortcuts. You can assign a shortcut key to any function provided by Total Recorder. Special keys for multimedia
keyboards are also supported.
• Customize global hot keys. You can assign a global hot key to any function provided by Total Recorder. Special keys for
multimedia keyboards are also supported.
• Perform batch processing. You can use batch processing to convert, normalize, split, rename, tag, apply add-ons, or perform
other operations on multiple files.
• Execute a command line after a file has been recorded or after a recording session has completed. This feature is available
when recording in split mode and for a scheduling recording.
• Put your computer in standby or hibernate mode when an automatic job completes.
• Save a stereo file as a mono file with channel mixing. This can be used, for example, to save the left and right channels
of a stereo file to separate mono files.
• Merge multiple files into a single file. A period of silence can be inserted between the files or a fading effect can be
applied to the files during a merge.
• Use add-ons. Total Recorder supports add-ons that can be used for video recording, sound enhancements, mixing operations,
integration with iTunes/iPod, and for other purposes.
Torrent name health leech seeds Size