1. Mount or burn image
4. When you get to the point where you need to identify cocktail ingredient quantities, run \Crack\codewheel.exe
At anytime during the bar sequence
- Talk to wine merchant about cocktails.
He sets out 2 ingredients, a colored bottle and the name of the cocktail on the sign.
The codewheel.exe recreates the physical code wheel that ships with the game and constitutes the game's security protection.
The code wheel consists of three wheels that turn, the outer one has names of the first ingredient, the middle one has names of second ingredients and the inner one has the name of the drink as well as the colored glasses. When you rotate these rings correctly it shows how much ingredients to put in.
To make this work, you need to do the steps in reverse (from the order users of the physiucal code wheel.
1. Find the name of the cocktail on the outer track of the innermost circle.
2. Adjust the middle wheel (up & down buttons) until the 2nd ingredient is directly above the cocktail name.
3. Adjust the outer wheel (right & left buttons) until the 1st ingredient is directly above the 2nd ingredient.
4. Look for the glass with the color shown in-game
5. Talk to the wine merchant and tell him the 1st ingredient value and then the 2nd ingredient value.