On the eve of the U.S. Presidential election, terror strikes again in the
worst possible way - as both candidates are attacked, the sitting president
is assassinated. As America tumbles into turmoil, confusion and chaos, only
one man can save the nation from a threat that's growing more frightening
by the day.
In this expansion pack we follow major Jason Richter and his Task Force
Talon on a desperate race against time to unravel a gigantic plot to
cripple the world's only super-power, with connections back to the
Consortium, the shadowy organization we got to know in Direct Action. Aside
from theathers of war ranging from New York and Manhattan to Cuba, Mexico
and Florida, in this installment we also take the fight to the murky waters
inbetween - as we're introduced to modern naval combat in the same ultra-
realistic style as we did on land in Direct Action.
- New single player campaign featuring 14 new maps & 33 new missions
- NEW FEATURE - Naval Combat. Warships, submarines, anti submarine units,
amphibian warships, carriers etc all represent a totally new way to play
- NEW FEATURE - Mercenaries. 9 different mercenary units with 3 different
- 9 New Units to better emphasize the strengths & balance the weaknesses of
the three sides
- 8 New Upgrades to improve upon some the more limited units and features
from the original
- Greater Depth - overall tweaks & improvements, enhanced experience
system, simplified healing and repair interfaces & Improved aircraft
- New modes:
* Marine One Down.
* Capture the Flag mode with POTUS at stake! No base building, more like
* Allow switching of sides at any time!
* Scud Hunt.
* King of the Hill mode where you need to capture and hold the
* Meet a player-customized objectives instead of just Last Man Standing
* NEW OPTIONS.
* On popular demand... options for restricting super-weapons and
aircraft, set game pace, set wealth of map, time limits, etc.