Here we go again. Actually, one of us at TeamRPG though at 2003 that ISO with demos
cut-out would of been enough at ED2K, but hell that is only CD alive as of today.
This piece is in its clean format and probably, atm, [and been for past years]
the rarest RPG in the world (Well, almost) and well, not for much longer. ::)
DATE: October 15th, 2002
IMAGE FORMAT: BIN/CUE
GAME TYPE: RPG
REQUIREMENTS: PIII 600 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 3D Graphics Card, DirectX 8.1
Aaron Hall’s Dungeon Odyssey is an RPG where you will adventure to far off lands
and encounter a multitude of different creatures. But once you complete the game,
the fun is not over. Dungeon Odyssey creates a random world for you each time you
play. So no two games are ever the same. And to add to the fun, the game is
completely customizable (moddable) so that players can create their own modules
for others to play.
* Seven character classes: Fighter, Thief, Paladin, Ranger, Mage, Priest, Druid.
* Nineteen character attributes!
* Rich gaming environment, built with bitmaps for easy modding.
* A multitude of controls that would be daunting if designed by anyone other than Aaron Hall...
* More items than we can count!
* Skills and spells. Yep, you guessed it, more than we care to count...
* Over 40 different monsters (we counted them, they’re really cool!)
* Three Manuals: A Users Guide, A Modding Guide and a Reference Guide.
* Everything that is important is included in editable text files for easy modding.
* Support - the kind of support that Malfador Machinations, Aaron Hall, and Shrapnel Games brings to all of their products.
* Have it your way: Available as a Jewel Case Product or via electronic download (download product available 09/30/02).
* And much, much more...
Demos included on CD:
-Horse And Musket Demo
-The War Engine
-Combat Command 2: Danger Forward! Demo
-Combat Command 2: Desert Rats! Demo
-Air Command 3.0 Demo
-Remote Assault Demo
-RuneSword II Demo
-Space Empires IV GOLD Demo
-Space HoRSE Demo
-Austerlitz: Napoleon's Greatest
None, No Audio tracks
Sector Scanned: 0 Errors