Published by: Electronic Arts
Developed by: EA Canada
Release Date: Q4 2009 (UK)
Genre: Sports (tennis)
about: This Game
EA Sports brings tennis to life and allows you to experience the pressure and excitement of competing in the greatest theaters in the game. Perform real life tennis strokes in your living room and control every inch of the court. The 23-player line-up features some of the greatest and most accomplished players in history for you to play, including John McEnroe. Grand Slam Tennis is a genuine tennis experience that truly puts the racket in the palm of your hand!
* Total Racket Control: Swing the racket like a Grand Slam champion by performing real life tennis strokes as your actions are seen virtually
* Pick Up and Play If you can swing a racket, you can start playing at any Grand Slam venue as your own created player or as one of the many licensed current stars and legends
* Grand Slam Career: For added depth and complexity, take your created player on the journey to win the four Grand Slams. Only a select group of pros have completed the elusive Grand Slam and now for the first time, gamers can take up the same challenge
* Venues: Users can play all four Grand Slams. Authentic stadiums and venues are recognizable as the real grounds
* Wii MotionPlus: The game is compatible with Wii MotionPlus, taking the authentic one-to-one motion to a new level. Spin your racket and control your in-game player with exact precision
* Shot Types: Highly responsive system detects a variety of shots
* Challenges: In your quest to win each Grand Slam, conquer the various challenges to accumulate more skills for your created player
* Online: Connect with other players online for new opponents and challenges. More details to come!
* Player Styles: Licensed pros play true to their actual playing styles, including all-court, defensive baseliner, offensive baseliner, and serve and volley