Deca Sports features 10 different sports listed here, each of which having its own control scheme specific to the Wii Remote.
* Archery: Hold B on the Wii Remote, then pull the remote backwards to draw your bow, arrow nocked. This sport requires a steady hand to be accurate.
* Badminton: The Wii remote acts as the racket. Swing with the right timing to hit the shuttle back to your opponent's court. You can also place your shots depending on which direction you flick your wrist.
* Basketball: The Wii Remote and Nunchuck are both used, with the nunchuck used for player movement.
* Beach volleyball
* Curling: To push the stone down the ice, first hold the B button down, then move the Wii Remote forward at the right time to throw. Twisting the remote to the left or right will add additional "curl" to the stone. As the stone moves down the ice, you can sweep the ice in front of it by wiggling the Wii Remote back and forth.
* Figure skating: Follow the set path with the Nunchuk's analog stick, and flick the Wii Remote close to the center point of the trick circles that appear to perform tricks.
* Football (soccer): The Wii Remote and Nunchuck are both used, with the nunchuck used for player movement.
* Kart racing: Control the kart by holding the remote horizontally. The 2 button acts as gas, and the 1 button is brakes. Drive by tilting the Wii Remote left and right.
* Snowboard Cross: The Wii Remote is pointed at the screen, and turns are executed by twisting the controller left and right.
* Supercross: Control your motorcycle by holding the remote horizontally. The 2 button acts as gas, and the 1 button is brakes. Control the pitch of your bike by tilting the remote forward or back, to minimize your speed loss when landing jumps. You can execute tricks when jumping by waggling the remote.