This torrent consists of the Full AMOAD Collection, plus the Makedisk files.
I cannot offer any more Information, on the Usage or Playability, of this collection.
Here Is a Quote from the website.
With the advent of huge multi-game emulators of the likes of M.A.M.E., gone are the days of having a quick game of Space Invaders etc. in your lunch break. Hiding over 50Mb of software from the prying eyes of network administrators and all the new operating systems & tools that they have to play with these days can have its effects on your time and pleasure.
The concept of AMOAD is to revert once more, back to single arcade machine emulation software which can be booted directly from your floppy drive, thus leaving absolutely no trace of any of those lunchtime treats.
It also has the added bonus of making the task of setting up and running emulation software all that more eaisier for the unsuspecting. ;-)[/quote]
The Main Homepage can be found at the following Url:
If you have the skills to help with this project, please consider offering your help.
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE
1. Download the disk image and extract the files into a temporary directory using 'pkunzip' or a similar utility.
2. Insert a blank floppy disk into your PC.
3. Execute the file 'MAKEDISK.BAT'. (Type 'makedisk' from the command prompt.)
4. Copy the associated ROM images onto the floppy disk.
5. That is all. The diskette created is bootable and may be placed in your PC's floppy drive during its bootup sequence. For any further disk image specific instructions, please refer to the images home page above.
6. If you are still having problems then check out the 'Newbies Page'.
ADDING SOUND AND JOYSTICK SUPPORT
1. Refer to the 'README.TXT' file on the disk image for details on adding sound and/or joystick support.
This Collection Has been Scanned with ClrMame Pro using the latest available datfiles:
For more Information on Torrentzip, and It usage, please check the link Immediatly below