this is the newest version (2.0) of Legacy GF (formerly WinDosBox)
- Added a search and filter feature with settings save to add profiles for preset sorting
- tweaked the code a little to rely on .net 2.0 (namespaces: system, system.drawing, and system.windows.forms
- changed the color and interface a little
new process instruction:
use the search box to type in a search of text in the titles files.
alternatively categorize your games by placing " Koei", " Strategy", etc into the name of the titles file:
1. (xxxx) mygame - win32 KOEI History simulation
now you can search or use predefined filters to sort by either : (xxxx), or mygame or Koei or WIN32 etc
2. use the config button to enter preset categories (some are pre entered and static)
****This is a partial upgrade only -- as such you need the original windosbox to have the manual etc -
place this executable (Legacy GF) into the same directory that windosbox.exe is and double click it to start.
first time running you will need to enter your install location, dosbox path, and games path.
when you are happy with this one you can delete the old windosbox executable
**This will only be selectively posted to tracker sites**