[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
[color=deepskyblue]Everyday Shooter is, at its core, a standard arcade shooter that's been melded with the structure of a musical album. You take on the role of a pixel (no joke -- you're just a colored dot) and shoot your way through eight single-screen stages in hopes of collecting epic amounts of points. The great thing about Everyday Shooter is that each level is almost entirely different in style, making the gameplay experience change quite dramatically with each passing stage. Each stage has very different visuals and a theme song of sorts to keep things fairly fresh. Ultimately though, there are really just those eight levels to play through, a few options you can unlock after scoring unlock points in Normal Mode and you can opt to play single stages instead of working through the whole album. [/color]