Virtual Game Station.exe (Size: 3.44 MB) (Files: 8)
Virtual Game Station.exe
Announce URL: http://tracker.prq.to/announce
connectix playstation emulator psx works on xp and vista just ask if u need instructions for vista
Hi! I'll tell you how to play playstation games on your XP computer!
1. First you need DAEMON Tools virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator
so you don't need to burn the game to cd. Visit:
http://www.daemon-tools.cc to download and install it.
2. Right-click on the DAEMON Tools icon at the right-bottom of
your screen and click: virtual CD/DVD-ROM>Divice 0>Mount image
and select the game. (a .nrg-file in my case)
3. First, start the Virtual Game Station.exe, and click Exit.
This is to make a temp file that VGSVideoPatchXP13.exe read.
Start VGSVideoPatchXP13.exe in the Connectix Emulator\VGS 126.96.36.199
folder. Choose your Resloution and click on following settings:
- ModChip Patch for backup CD by Morlac (IMPORTANT!)
Choose: Full Screen Video Strech (daNIL & Sapu) if you want to
stretch the screen (recomended)
If you want, choose: daNL's Pentium 4 Fix (with SaPu's improvement)
i don't know what it does, but it's shure useful :)
4. Click "RUN >>" to play the game!
5. Configure Controlls and memorycards using the Esc button ingame
and choose Edit>Preferences...
- And please do not run Winamp in background, or the emulator will crash.