Alright, what can I say bout this one. I don?t know a whole lot about these 2 applications, but from what I have they can restore your formatted data, after formatting. I don?t really see the point, as you pretty much have to know what you are doing to format your PC? But if you accidently formatted your PC, then try this to get the data back!
With the new O&O FormatRecovery 4, O&O offers the ultimate supplement to the already impressive line of data recovery products. O&O FormatRecovery 4, guided by an on-screen Assistant, enables the recovery of deleted or formatted partitions or hard disks to their pre-deletion form. File and directory information is likewise restored. By use of a specially developed algorithm, O&O FormatRecovery 4 can search for files through formatted or deleted disks and restore them even when the data are heavily fragmented! In contrast to O&O UnErase 4 and O&O DiskRecovery 4, O&O FormatRecovery 4 can also restore files with missing directories and configuration information.
* Recovery of files and directories
* Supports all Windows file systems on all Windows recognized storage media
* Recovery of empty directories and files
* Recovery of hidden or system data including file attributes
* Assistant-guided operation
* Specially developed search algorithm to recover entire data storage media