This is a collection of only the DS Roms that are worth downloading. Everything in this collection is worth a try, if not 50-100 hours of your free time. Also included for coolness factor are scans of every game's front and back covers.
Website of the month: www.ceraphis.com
HOW BEST TO USE THIS TORRENT!!! READ BELOW FOR LEARN-INATION!!!
Have a slow connection? Only want to download one or two of the roms of this collection? Don't know why it is downloading so slow? Follow these steps for great justice.
1. Download uTorrent if you haven't done so already. It's by far the best bittorrent client in my opinion. Then, load the torrent file (duh).
2. Configure all the settings to your liking. Also, make sure that you go to options>>speed_guide and then click on the button "test if port is forwarded properly". Make sure that you see the green OK box in the following webpage.
3. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW STEP 2. Learn yourself how to get that green OK box. You'll love yourself after you do.
4. If you have a slow, 56k connection, please configure your upload speed to at least 1kb-2kb/second. If you have a broadband connection, consider sharing at 10kb-20kb/second. I know that personally I can get great download speeds while uploading at 20-30k/sec. It would really be a ridiculously big help to others trying to download. Don't mar the beauty of bittorrent files with leeching. :(
5. It's not required to download all the roms. By all means, download the ones you want and then seed those for a while. Here's how you do it: click on the torrent in the main box, then do you see the tabs at the bottom, below the main box? Click on the "files" tab. Right-click on every file and set it to the setting you want it. If you really want a certain rom, set it to high priority. Set any others to normal priority, sucky ones that you want to seed anyway to low priority, and then "Don't download" for any that you just don't care about. When uTorrent is finished downloading your specific files, it will say 100% and start seeding.
6. Seed for a while!!! Strive for 3.000 ratios or above! Give back to the community of filesharers by uploading 3 times as much or more than you download from people. Just do it, you know its the right thing to do.
7. Afraid of the people you're uploading to? Is that the problem? Then by ALL MEANS go download the wonderful (and simple) program called PeerGuardian at http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ It will give you much needed peace of mind.
That's pretty much it. After following these guidelines you should be on your way to DS fun in no time!