3831 - Walk With Me (E)(M5)(BAHAMUT).rar (Size: 12.01 MB) (Files: 1)
3831 - Walk With Me (E)(M5)(BAHAMUT).rar
Set a target number of steps and see if you can reach it each day
The pedometer will even measure the rhythm and style of your walking
See how much exercise you get compared to friends and family
Design your own Mii or import your existing one from the Wii
Just pop one of the pedometers into your pocket or handbag and the device will collect and store the information ready for it to be uploaded to your DS. From here you can set goals for the amount of exercise you get and compare your activity to family members, friends or even your pets.
You can also post your data online and see how much exercise you're getting compared to other people from around the world. With plenty of hints and tips on whether you're getting enough or the right kind of exercise, this is the perfect way to play video games and still avoid becoming a coach potato!
* DS Fit: Track up to four members of your family as they walk, jog and run with detailed graphs, statistics and helpful health advice.
* Generating fun: Unlock trivia, pictures and fun mini-games as you exercise - do you know how much electrical energy your walking
could generate each day?
* Space walk: Upload your data online and compete in weekly leaderboards or add your steps to a worldwide count that plots your
progress across the whole solar system!
* Walk with Mii: The first DS game ever to use Miis, you can either create them on the DS or import your existing ones from the Wii.
* Pocket meter: Comes bundled with two wireless pedometers, to collect your keep fit data and transmit it back to the DS with just
a press of a button.
About the Developer: Creatures Inc.
A subsidiary of Nintendo, this company owns a third of the copyright to Pokemon and primarily makes toys and card games. When it was known as Ape, Inc. it made cult role-player EarthBound and more recently Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and keep fit game Walk With Me!
A good, active walking routine is an essential part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Thanks to Walk With Me!, a new software title exclusive to Nintendo DS, you can easily find out.