When fashion shows take over cities like New York, Paris, and Milan, makeup crews actively compete to help style models for the coutre designers. There's an interesting dichotomy between person and persona. Makeup helps define the persona and acts as a side of the bridge that leads to the person. It is an important part of the social matrix that defines you to the world around you, and those others to you. Ubisoft's Imagine: Make-up Artist for Nintendo DS delivers palettes of makeup types and styles. Personas are very marketable. Whether you want to discover how to do your own persona or make a living at making up other people's personas, Imagine: Makeup Artist is a simply challenging and fun way to help you achieve your goals.
* Use the Nintendo DS stylus to apply makeup, including foundation, lipstick, eye shadow, blush and more!
* Receive requests from clients for particular makeup looks and then hit the town to ask friends and experts for advice on how
to best achieve those looks.
* Play fun mini-games to earn money and go shopping for clothes, hairstyles, accessories, makeup and more!
* Practice your new makeup techniques on your character to get ready for dates.
* Share items with your friends or play mini-games with them via DS wireless communications.