One of the most played online games has come to the DS. Highly acclaimed and awarded, Desktop Tower Defense has been played over 66 million times. This highly addictive single player strategy game is true to the original's game style while adding compelling new features that utilize the DS' innovative technology, including the ability of players to draw their own towers and attackers with the stylus.
In Desktop Tower Defense players are tasked with eliminating a hordes of invading enemies known as 'Creeps.' To do this they construct a combination of turrets to fight from, which surround the Creeps' invasion path and place mazes in Creeps' paths to keep them in range of the weapon-mounted turrets. This is more complex than it seems though. The game contains many different kinds of Creeps, each with different abilities, meaning players must constantly be aware of which mazes and turrets are where, and be able to update these on the fly when necessary.
'Desktop Tower Defense' game logo Key Game Features:
* Eliminate Creeps - Tactically place protective towers of differing defensive and offensive capabilities throughout the playing field, all while invaders known as "creeps" attempt to march across the screen.
* Hundreds of Levels - Through strategic placement, carefully create mazes to ambush the invaders and protect their holdings through hundreds of challenging levels.
* Bigger and Better Turrets - Upgrade your turrets to gain even more power.
* So Many Creeps, So Little Time - Battle against group, flying, immune, spawn, dark and morph creeps all with different skills to challenge the best of players.
* Customization - Create your own addictive experience by drawing towers and designing unique unrelenting "creeps" using the innovative technology of the Nintendo DS stylus, for a game experience of unending possibilities.