Here's the fix u've been waiting for Assassins Creed. This will work on either RELOADED release or PROCYON release (and most likely a full-rip release). I dunno if it happens to everyone (heard some people got past it), but I do know for the majority the game hangs up once u reach the Jerusalem level because of corrupted code. I'm at the city right before Jerusalem so I can't say for myself. This takes the file from the Russian version which is working and converts it to english.
THIS GAME IS STILL IN PRE-GOLD STATUS. IT STILL CRASHES RANDOMLY. IF UR IN Jerusalem DONT FUCKING WHINE CAUSE IT CRASHED ON YOU OR ANY OTHER CITY. JUST GO BACK AND PLAY.
Patch Version Eng -> Rus for the Jerusalem Chapter (download anywhere you want works with RELOADED)
1) Copy/Paste the entire Assassin?s Creed directory to anywhere you want [IE : Copy it to desktop and rename it AC ENG)
2) Apply the AC_ENG_to_RUS.exe patch to your C:UbisoftAssassin?s Creed Directory
3) Delete the ?DataPC_StreamedSoundrus.forge? file
4) Copy DataPC_StreamedSoundfre.forge [for English Version it?s DataPC_StreamedSoundeng.forge or something like that] and paste it where was the file you deleted before [DataPC_StreamedSoundrus.forge]
5) Rename this file [DataPC_StreamedSoundeng.forge] in ?DataPC_StreamedSoundrus.forge?!
6) Launch the game and? MIRACLE u can go to Jerusalem and the voice are in English or German or French or whatever is the language you want to play with!!!
7) when you have finished jerusalem delete the assassin?s creed directory and replace it with the AC-Eng directory that you?d copy at the beginning!!
8)Do the whole thing again if u need to return to Jerusalem later!!!
That?it Assassin?s Creed is playable with Jerusalem in Englis language? what want the people?!
If u download just compress using the store method
Assassins Creed Director's Cut Edition
Apparently the PC version is the DC just like how GoW for the PC had extra missions. I'm pretty sure this is the DC cut as the russian version seems to be released at the exact same time (labeled DC). I'll play it and see which version it is, keep in mind when it comes out their'll only be one version DC.
If ur having trouble with the game running in fullscreen mode try this.
Replace it with the version you have (DX 9 or 10) and the 2560,1600 with YOUR RES, and the 60 with YOUR REFRESH RATE. Only way to get dx10 running in FS on vista x64, keep in mind it's locked to a 16:9 res.