SQL injection is a code injection technique that exploits a security vulnerability occurring in the database layer of an application. The vulnerability is present when user input is either incorrectly filtered for string literal escape characters embedded in SQL statements or user input is not strongly typed and thereby unexpectedly executed. It is an instance of a more general class of vulnerabilities that can occur whenever one programming or scripting language is embedded inside another. SQL injection attacks are also known as SQL insertion attacks.
This package consists of four individual archives that may be downloaded independently of one another.
The files contained here are:
* SQLInjection.nfo - This file.
* SQLInjection.jpg - Archive image.
* SQLInjection.rar - AVI of an SQL Injection attach in progress.
* SQLInjection_DB.rar - Analysis of the database used in the SQL Injection attack. Security tips on how to design databases that are secure.
* SQLInjection_Code.rar -Analysis of the code behing the web forms used in the SQL Injection attack.
Security tips on how to design databases that are secure.
Other security related videos from http://www.AlanBonnici.com/videos.asp.