A Brief Illustrated Guide To Understanding Islam[eng]e-book.pdf (Size: 4.85 MB) (Files: 1)
A Brief Illustrated Guide To Understanding Islam[eng]e-book.pdf
Announce URL: http://www.sumotracker.com/announce
Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam
(1) The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
(2) The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran
(3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam
(4) The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
(5) Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad
(6) The Simple Life of Muhammad
(7) The Phenomenal Growth of Islam
Some Benefits of Islam
(1) The Door to Eternal Paradise
(2) Salvation from Hellfire
(3) Real Happiness and Inner Peace
(4) Forgiveness for All Previous Sins
General Information on Islam
What Is Islam?
Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
1) Belief in God
2) Belief in the Angels
3) Belief in God’s Revealed Books
4) Belief in the Prophets and Messengers of God
5) Belief in the Day of Judgment
6) Belief in Al-Qadar
Is There Any Sacred Source Other than the Quran?
Examples of the Prophet Muhammad’s Sayings
What Does Islam Say about the Day of Judgment?
How Does Someone Become a Muslim?
What Is the Quran About?
Who Is the Prophet Muhammad ?
How Did the Spread of Islam Affect the Development of Science?
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
Human Rights and Justice in Islam
What Is the Status of Women in Islam?
The Family in Islam
How Do Muslims Treat the Elderly?
What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?
1) The Testimony of Faith
3) Giving Zakat (Support of the Needy)
4) Fasting the Month of Ramadan
5) The Pilgrimage to Makkah