This popular pocket book has been updated and expanded throughout, providing a concise view of diagnostic haematology, in a convenient and practical format.
A Beginner\'s Guide to Blood Cells is an ideal for;
* Trainee laboratory technicians and scientists
* Students studying the physiology or pathology of the blood
* Those preparing for haematology examinations
Why Buy This Book?
* Unique pocket guide, written by Barbara Bain – a world-renowned expert in the field of blood morphology
* Outlines the basics of diagnostic haematology
* Includes an invaluable self-assessment section
* NEW EDITION – now includes more information on clinical aspects and further tests