Sony Ericsson PC Suite 2.10.46 (for Windows Vista/XP)
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite connects your phone to your computer so that you can synchronize and manage your personal data such as calendar and contact information, and you can connect your computer to the Internet via the phone.
* Choose any of the following connections that are applicable for your
phone: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
* Windows XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home), Vista (Business, Enterprise,
Home basic, Home premium, Ultimate)
The general system reguirements are as required by the PC operating system or as a minimum:
* PC with 500 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended
* 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended
* 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available free disc hard space
* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
* keybord and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Where to install: on your computer
Release date: 12-06-2007
Multilanguage. Language version is selected during installation. Supported languages are:
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional Hong Kong
* Chinese Traditional Taiwan
* English UK (source)
* English US
* French Canadian
* Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
* It is recommended to uninstall any previously installed version of Sony
Ericsson PC Suite
* Execute the downloaded file.
* If updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, a restart of the PC may be required after the new installation is completed.
How to use:
* Connect the mobile phone to your PC using an applicable connection:
Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
* Start the included programs from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder
or the Application Launcher application