From novice to nightclub -- without the nightmares.
Whether you're a bedroom DJ looking to improve,
or an accomplished amateur
making the transition to playing live,
DJing For Dummies has the accessible
information you need. From what to buy (and what not to buy),
mastering the beat, and reading a crowd, t
o all the tricks, techniques, and flourishes of a pro DJ,
you'll be turning noise into notoriety in no time.
Discover how to:
* Buy the essential equipment
* Set up your kit
* beatmatch seamlessly
* scratch with vinyl and CD
* make a great demo
* Market yourself as a DJ
* Explanations in plain English '
* Get in get out' information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humour and fun