Consumer Reports is an American magazine published monthly by Consumers Union.
It publishes reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services based
on reporting and results from its in-house testing laboratory. It has approximately
4 million subscribers and an annual testing budget of approximately $21 million U.S.
In this issue:
* ENERGY DRINKS - Behind the buzz.
* FIRST LOOK - Should you buy an iPhone?
* DARK CHOCOLATE - Which bars are best?
* FUNNY MONEY - Don't cash that check.
* SNEAKIEST SCAMS - How to spot the worst tricks used by con artists to get
* HEALTH CARE: ARE YOU REALLY COVERED? - Almost half of all people we surveyed
said they were not well-prepared financially to handle a health emergency.
* 7 IMPORTANT TIPS - Best ways to make the most of your coverage and safeguard your family.
* RATING THE HEALTH PLANS - Our exclusive survey of 80 HMOs and PPOs reveals big differences
in overall satisfaction.
* FACIAL CLEANERS - You don't have to spend a small fortune to get your face clean without
making it dry.
* POPCORN - Eleven microwave types go through a pop-off in our kitchen.
* POWER BLOWERS - We found 4 CR Best Buys among the 26 models tested.
* PICKUP TRUCKS - Road tests of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Dodge Ram 1500, Ford F-150, and
Totota Tundra. Plus CR's first-ever tests of the heavy-duty versions of the Chevrolet,
Dodge, and Ford pickups.
* NET THREATS - Your chances of being a cybercrime victim are 1 in 4, our State of the Net
survey shows. We offer 19 ways to stay ahead of ID thieves and other criminals.
* SECURITY SOFTWARE - More tools to thwart viruses, spam, and spyware are being built right
into operating systems and applications, making it easier to protect your computers. Plus,
is free software good enough?
* COMPUTERS - The latest laptops contain new technology that has the potential to extend battery
** This NFO was created by SBM **
To view cbr or cbz files, you can use CDisplay for Windows , FFView for Mac or Comix for Linux