This is Brian Kopp's latest rendition of his leveling guide for World of Warcraft Alliance players. It allows you to follow his guide to level your alliance character quickly and easily.
* The entire guide is viewable in WOW in a resizable window with controllable transparency. Two steps will be shown so you can see what will be coming next to prepare yourself without having to look ahead and lose your place. (Coming soon: a bigger, resizable window, with more viewable steps so you can choose either view)
* Forward and back buttons let you skip to the next steps and go back should you miss something or are looking ahead. These buttons can be binded to any key you wish, making step changing effortless. (Automatic step changes coming soon)
* The resizable window can be minimized to a small circle that can be moved anywhere on screen and even docked on the mini-map if you need screen space at anytime.
* When in minimized mode you can see the current step by mousing over it.
* If a step is selected that involves you going to a coordinate, that coordinate will be marked on your map and a waypoint arrow will appear instantly to point you in the right direction and will then clear itself when you arrive. No more manually setting waypoints.
* Profiles will hold each character’s spot in the guide so you will not lose the step you’re on when you log out or change characters. This is great if you don’t play for a while so you won’t forget where you were or if you play multiple characters simultaneously.
If you like this guide, please support the author and purchase it. Please see archive for details on how to purchase.
Upload courtesy of RPG-Exploiters.com, Uber100.com, and UberGold.com