Paul van Dyk Discography-raptorzzs.nfo (Size: 2.49 GB) (Files: 3)
Paul van Dyk Discography-raptorzzs.nfo
Paul van Dyk Discography.rar
Paul van Dyk (December 16, 1971, Brandenburg, Germany) is one of the world's leading trance DJ's and producers.
In 1996 he released his first single "Perfect Day". He quickly became in-demand as a remixer, and has worked with New Order, Sven Vath, BT, Tori Amos, Curve, and Binary Finary. He also has been in demand as a producer. He has had several major singles, including "Words", "Tell Me Why" and "For an Angel". He has released several popular albums, and continued to DJ throughout the world.
Van Dyk is a natural DJ. His good lucks and personality make him a hit with the crowds. He enjoys the interaction with crowds that DJ'ing affords. He performs regularly in New York, England and Berlin and clubs around the world.
"As I began my career as a DJ I discovered that there is a really deep communication between DJ and people. I learned to observe the different vibrations, learned how to move the crowd, and how to create atmosphere." Paul remembers, "because while spinning, an interaction takes place between the people and me. I never come into a club and spin just a ready set. It is also a very new experience for me every time, and nobody knows in advance how it will end."
[Paul Van Dyk] In 1999, the readers of the English magazine "DJ" voted Paul as the "Best Music Maker". Then at the 1999 Music Awards in London he received the "Best International DJ Award". The "Ministry of Sound" Magazine elected him as the "Best International DJ", and his regular 6 hour set at "Gatecrasher" was voted as the "second best club night ever" by the readers of the English magazine "Muzic".
His hit singles "Another Way" and "Tell Me Why" and "We are Alive" spent several weeks at number 1 in the German dance charts, and also reached number 15, 13 & 7 in the UK sales charts. In September 1999, MixMag Magazine elected him as "Man of the year" and Muzik Magazine named him as "Leader of the Trance Nation".
In 2006, DJMag announced that for the second consecutive year Paul Van Dyk was voted as the number 1 DJ from a list of 100 DJ's from around the world. He beat competition from other trance DJ's Armin van Buuren, who was second and DJ Tiesto who was placed third. Paul Van Dyk has been consistently voted in the top 5 since 1999.
* X-MIX-1 (The MFS-Trip)
* 45 RPM
* Seven Ways
* Perspective (Remix Compilation)
* Vorsprung Dyk Technik (Remix Compilation)
* Paul van Dyk's Nervous Tracks (Remix Compilation)
* MUZIK Magazine presents: Paul van Dyk - 60 Minute Mix (DJ Mix)
* Out There And Back
* The Politics Of Dancing (DJ Mix)
* Zurdo (Musica Original De La Pelicula)
* Mixmag DJ Mix (Compilation /w Mixmag 08/2003)
* Vandit - The Sessions - Volume 03 (compiled by Paul van Dyk)
* The Remixes 94 - 04 (Special South African Release)
* Perfect Remixes - Volume 2 (compiled by Paul van Dyk)
* Re-Reflections In The Mix - The Remix Album
* Mixmag 2005 DJ Mix (Compilation /w Mixmag 05/2005)
* The Politics Of Dancing 2 (DJ Mix)
* The Champions mix 2005
* In Between (incl. Bonus CD)