DivX Pro 7
For A True Cinematic Experience
DivX® Pro 7 for Windows is our premium software offering, providing everything you need for a true HD experience. Utilizing our latest and greatest video technology based on H.264, the new standard for HD digital video, DivX Pro 7 lets you create HD video and play MKV videos with high-quality AAC audio. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified® devices today. Look for DivX Plus™ HD Certified devices later this year that will support playback of all DivX and DivX Plus files, as well as .mkv (H.264/AAC) videos from the Internet.
Now playing: the future of HD video
Kick back and enjoy true HD video the way it’s meant to be seen. Optimized for both DivX® and DivX Plus™ (.mkv) playback, the DivX Player is the best way to experience cutting-edge digital video on your computer.
* Play all DivX videos, including new DivX Plus HD (.mkv) videos and H.264/AAC files from the Internet.
* Burn DivX videos to disc for playback on millions of DivX Certified® DVD players
* Watch premium DivX videos with support for other popular formats
* Get pure 5.1 channel, room-rattling surround sound
* Support for .srt subtitles for a more complete viewing experience
DivX Web Player
Play and embed HD DivX video in your browser
DivX Web Player lets you play up to HD-quality DivX® video in your web browser. You can also use DivX Web Player to easily embed DivX videos onto your website or blog.
* Play DivX video (up to 1080p HD) in your browser
* Easily add DivX video to your website or blog
* Download videos to watch later
* Enjoy multiple audio tracks and subtitles in your browser
Drag-and-drop DivX HD video creation
Convert your digital videos to the DivX® format for playback on your computer or DivX Certified® devices in one easy step. DivX Converter now supports the new DivX Plus™ HD profile so you can easily convert your HD video to H.264 (.mkv) with AAC audio.
* Easily convert your digital videos from most popular formats (e.g. WMV, AVI, MOV) to .divx and .mkv in one step
* Use the pre-set profiles to ensure that your videos will play on a variety of DivX Certified devices including DivX Plus HD Certified devices coming soon
* Merge multiple videos into one DivX file and add external subtitles
* Use advanced encoding settings to take more control over your video output
DivX Pro Codec
The heart of your HD video experience
The codec that revolutionized the video world is at it again. Like the free DivX® Community Codec, the DivX Pro Codec supports playback of all DivX videos (.avi, .mkv., .divx). We call this version “pro” because it also includes fancy advanced encoding settings to let you create high-quality DivX videos with third party software that will play on any DivX Certified® device.
* Create high-quality, highly compressed DivX videos using third-party software or with DivX Converter
* Watch DivX videos (.avi and .divx) in Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, RealPlayer and other popular media players
* Guarantee that your videos will play back beyond the PC on DivX Certified DVD players, mobile phones, gaming consoles and more.
* Fine tune your video with advanced encoding settings for higher-quality files
The new standard for digital video quality and performance
H.264 is the new standard for high definition (HD) digital video, and for good reason. A codec based on the H.264 standard compresses a digital video file so that it only uses half the space of MPEG-2 (the DVD standard), to deliver the same quality video. This means you can enjoy stunning HD video the way it was meant to be seen without sacrificing speed or performance.
That’s why we based the latest generation of DivX® 7 software on the H.264 standard — it uses less data and offers smoother playback and faster encoding. It’s simply the best choice to deliver HD video on your computer today. And in the near future, you’ll be able to have the same cinematic video experience on all your devices — from the TV to your mobile phone.
High-quality video deserves high-quality audio
Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), the preferred audio format for high definition videos, is a substantial improvement on the well-known MP3 format and has become the standard for high-quality digital audio.
The AAC standard is the perfect complement to the H.264 video technology that powers DivX® 7 for Windows, providing superior audio to match the HD video on your computer, in your living room or on the go.
The best container for your HD videos
With its unique ability to store multiple formats and media features (subtitles, audio tracks, etc.) in a single container, MKV has quickly gained in popularity — becoming the preferred file extension for high definition (HD) video. Millions of online videos use the .mkv file extension, with more coming every day.
With DivX® Pro 7 software, we optimized the file container so you can create new DivX Plus™ HD videos with the .mkv extension and playback existing .mkv files from the Internet. DivX Plus HD files contain booming AAC audio tracks and stunning H.264 video — delivering the best cinema-quality HD resolutions on the computer today. And as more .mkv files become available, you’ll be able to enjoy the same HD experience on all your devices.
DFX Audio Enhancer
Give your audio a boost
The DFX Audio Enhancer ($9.99) is an audio plug-in that makes your videos sound sharper, livelier and pack more punch. DFX enables you to adjust or apply different audio effects to improve your listening experience. DivX Player includes a free 30-day trial of the DFX plug-in and can be purchased any time during or after the trial through the Tools menu in DivX Player. Try it out to enjoy big screen audio with your cinematic video.
* Offers a 3D surround sound effect with only two speakers
* Enhances clarity
* Amplifies sound and reduces distortion
* Amplifies bass
* Adds audio \"depth\"
How to Register:
Start - Programs - DivX - DivX Codec --> register products -->enter
serial numbers !