* All new engine for enhanced throwing physics, meaning darts now move more like real life than ever before - see them flutter through the air and stack as on a real board.
* PDC Pro animations - throw styles and walk ons - have been mo-capped and are fully integrated.
* All new graphic enhancements - player improvements and real-world sets and tournament locations, based on the locations from the PDC calendar.
* Enhanced audio including calling, commentary, convincing dynamic crowd sounds, and darts atmospherics.
* Enhanced A.I - player A.I. is calculated using real life averages from major tournaments and also based on actual playing characteristics i.e. stamina, belief, pressure, complacency and accuracy.
* Improved and indepth career mode, realistically reflecting a player's progress through the PDC calendar, featuring 7 of the major PDC tournaments each season.
* Three difficulty levels for extended play and learning curves - Amateur, Professional and Master.
* 6 additional PDC professionals: Roland Scholten, Ronnie Baxter, Terry Jenkins, Kevin Painter, Andy Hamilton and Andy Jenkins, join original stars: Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Peter Manley, Wayne Mardle, Dennis Priestley, Adrian Lewis, Alan Warriner-Little, John Part, Colin Lloyd and Mark Dudbridge.
* All new character editor, supplying a greater range of options to customise your pro. Elements include male and female character models, skin tone, eye colour, nationality, name, hairstyle, hair colour, eyewear, shirt style and colour, throwing angle, level of difficulty and preferred checkout. Also includes options for dart barrel weights and flight designs.