Sybex: (MCDST) Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Study Guide
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are included as part of eBook file.
Here`s the book you need to prepare for Microsoft`s new MCDST exams70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft XP Operating System; and 70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System.
This two-in-one Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today`s certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the `Best Study Guide` designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
* In-depth coverage of all exam topics
* Practical information on supporting users and troubleshooting applications
* Hundreds of challenging review questions
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
* Installing a Windows Desktop Operating System
* Managing and Troubleshooting Access to Resources
* Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
* Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop and User Environments
* Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
* Configuring and Troubleshooting Applications
* Resolving Issues Related to Usability
* Resolving Issues Related to Application Customization
* Configuring and Troubleshooting Connectivity for Applications
* Configuring Application Security
- A collection of staff and users who were tired of dealing with poor leechers, malware and poor ups
- A private tracker with a focus on fast uploads, new content
and above all, user security.
- Because you are just tired of dealing with fake files, and loads of malware and viruses. AND because you want it FAST!
-Simple. Point your browser to * http://tinyurl.com/seedmore *