this torrent includes
1-physics for scientists and Engineers ebook.
2-adobe pdf reader 8.
3-winrar 3.8 to unrar the archive.
PLEASE SEED AFTER YOU FINISH , I HAVE A RELATIVELY SLOW CONNECTION.
Physics, the most fundamental physical science, is concerned with the basic
principles of the Universe. It is the foundation upon which the other sciences—
astronomy, biology, chemistry, and geology—are based. The beauty of physics
lies in the simplicity of the fundamental physical theories and in the manner in which
just a small number of fundamental concepts, equations, and assumptions can alter
and expand our view of the world around us.
The study of physics can be divided into six main areas:
1. classical mechanics, which is concerned with the motion of objects that are large
relative to atoms and move at speeds much slower than the speed of light;
2. relativity, which is a theory describing objects moving at any speed, even speeds
approaching the speed of light;
3. thermodynamics, which deals with heat, work, temperature, and the statistical behavior
of systems with large numbers of particles;
4. electromagnetism, which is concerned with electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetic
5. optics, which is the study of the behavior of light and its interaction with materials;
6. quantum mechanics, a collection of theories connecting the behavior of matter at
the submicroscopic level to macroscopic observations.