Many people now use an Internet Security Suite rather than just a standard anti-virus nowadays, as this offers extra layers of protection against all sorts of other threats. Kaspersky have released “Kaspersky Internet Security 7”, which builds upon their successful anti-virus engine and combines it with the following features:
This suite of tools will provide the average user with excellent protection against a wide range of computer security threats, much more so than an out of the box system. There are however, plenty of alternative products (at cost or free) which claim to do the same job. It should be expected that a good security package will not only provide good threat protection, but also work in the background with a minimum of use of system resources. This stops the system from slowing down and being considered bloated.
1. Install Kaspersky Internet Security v7.0.
2. Finish the installation and do NOT Activate Kaspersky!
3. Restart your system.
4. Open up Kaspersky (Do NOT Activate yet) and go to Settings -->
Service --> and uncheck "Self-Defense"
5. Right click on the Kaspersky Icon in the taskbar and click "Exit"
6. Now run "Patch.exe" and press "Patch"
7. Exit the patch and launch Kaspersky again and Activate with our key.
8. Turn on Kaspersky "Self-Defense" and Enjoy a license till 2011!