Andy Park “California Mathematics Course 1 Student Textbook"
CGP | 2009 | ISBN: 160017034X | 478 pages | PDF
This Mathematics Course 1 program has been specifically written for California - it’s everything the teacher needs to deliver successful Math lessons for Grade 6 students. The program is a complete, comprehensive, standards-based curriculum, and features a clear layout that will not distract students from the content being taught. It is all written in straightforward, understandable language to aid comprehension and meet the needs of English Language Learners.
- California Standards are clearly stated and defined in direct language for every Lesson
- Each Lesson is supported with carefully selected worked examples
- Hints and reminders of key information throughout the Lesson serve as an extension of the classroom
- Each Lesson ends with Independent Practice exercises and Round Ups summarizing the whole Lesson
- Includes Explorations and Investigations for students to experience Math in real life contexts