Basic Electrical Installation Work, Fifth Edition: Level 2 City & Guilds 2330 Technical Certificate
Publisher: Newnes | Pages: 408 | 2008-08-07 | ISBN 0750687517 | PDF
Trevor Linsley's textbooks have helped thousands of students to gain their electrical installation qualifications. In a concise and practical way, Basic Electrical Installation Work supports the City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology.
* Unit 1 Working effectively and safely in the electrotechnical environment
* Unit 2 Principles of electrotechnology
* Unit 3 Application of health and safety and electrical principles
* Unit 4 Installation (Buildings & Structures)
The fifth edition has been updated in line with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations so that students can be sure to work to the latest regulations. The structure of the book has been overhauled and it now covers each learning outcome in a dedicated chapter. Learning features, such as key facts, definitions, safety tips and end of chapter questions with answers help students to check their understanding and revise for the exams. The text is highly illustrated and the book is now in full colour.
For lecturers, a Tutor Support Material DVD covering both Level 2 and 3 is available with ISBN 978-0-7506-8750-8.
* Fully up-to-date with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Directly matched to the C&G Level 2 syllabus with one chapter for each learning outcome for all core units
* Tried and trusted content now with improved page design and in full colour