Use Quest3D to create software, web and simulators. Quest3D is the perfect solution for architecture visualization, product visualization, digital entertainment, computer aided training and high-end VR applications.
The unique visual method for software development allows you to create rapid iterations of your project and have instant feedback of what is going on. There are many benefits of working with Quest3D and one of the most important ones is definitely the channel system. You don't have to worry about syntax errors but instead you can focus 100% on the end result
Quest3D has proven to be an invaluable asset and a key element in professional real-time 3D application development. The new object orientation functionality of Quest3D makes it the perfect choice for larger projects. Object oriented design adds better abstraction, standardization and reusability to the already impressive Quest3D platform.
With Quest3D you can build almost any 3D application you want and at the click of a button you have an executable or web site ready and finished for your customers.
Even companies that already have their own 3D technology can benefit from Quest3D. Game companies use Quest3D for rapid prototypes for example and other companies use Quest3D because they prefer a standardized solution over developing and maintaining their own.
Quest3D is a platform that is now over 8 years in development and is already used by thousands of developers in a broad spectrum of projects. It has been successfully used in almost any type of 3D application you can imagine. Once you get a sense of how it is like to truly develop applications in real-time you never want to leave Quest3D.
• Quest3D Creative Edition - Contains all basic facilities, needed to quickly create real-time 3D software. Hundreds of users already made product- and design visualizations, architecture demos and games with this edition of Quest3D. With the Object Oriented development system and real-time import of COLLADA formatted 3D content, the Creative Edition is a powerful tool for developers.
• Quest3D Power Edition - The Quest3D Power edition extends the package with more advanced functionality, such as networking, database access, GUI components and advanced graphics techniques. These techniques involve HDR rendering, advanced motion blending and advanced particles. Quest3D Power Edition suitable for making games, enterprise applications and complex
• Quest3D VR Edition - The Quest3D VR edition is especially made for creating real-time 3D VR systems, such as 3D training facilities, CAVE environments, simulators. The VR Edition is also a tool being used for TV broadcasting solutions. It supports several kinds of motion tracking hardware, multi-projector rendering, stereo projection and environment simulation. Quest3D VR Edition has proven to be absolutely necessary for creating state of the art VR applications.
Minimum system requirements
Some features depend on hardware capabilities. Different Quest3D project have different requirements.
• Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista or better (64 or 32 bit)
• 256 MB system memory
• 1Ghz Processor
• DirectX compatible graphics card
• 32 MB graphics memory
• 400MB free disk space