Sage Payroll is the market leader in payroll software for the small to medium-sized business. Over 100,000 satisfied customers use Sage Payroll to automate their payroll processing. Complying with the latest government legislation, it deals easily with complex tasks. Sage Payroll saves you valuable time, simplifies the payroll process and ensures accuracy. It is extremely flexible, allowing you to transfer payroll details with one simple posting into Sage Line 50 or Sage Line 100. As all employee data can be instantly recalled on screen or reproduced in simple, easy-to-follow reports, management information can be obtained quickly and easily. Processing the payroll can be one of the most time-consuming tasks for any company but Sage Payroll puts you firmly in control.
The Release of Sage Payroll Version 12 continues Sage Payroll's development as the UK's leading payroll software for small and growing businesses. Version 12 introduces new processes that make it easier to manage compliance requirements, and can now be integrated with Sage Line 50 making it easier to deal with accounts queries while using Payroll.
New to Sage Payroll V12
Sage Payroll version 12 introduces a range of new features to enable you to run your payroll in the easiest and quickest way. Save time at Payroll Year End, record Holiday in Hours to support the European Working Time Directive, track changes with new audit trail and much more.
* Dashboard - provides and instant view of key payroll information
* Process Maps - shows all the steps that make up the payroll procedures
* File Import - to help with the migration of data from other applications like Excel
* National Insurance Number Tracing
* Historical Reporting by Financial Year
* Sage Line 50 Integration
* Holiday in Hours - an accurate way to manage flexible working
* Audit Trail - a clear way to track who made which changes and when
* Historical Reports
* No extra cost for E-banking
* Customised PDF report output - a more professional look for your reports
* Affordable, flexible payroll options
* Flexible, easy to use and understand
* Comprehensive employee records
* Instant calculations for total pay, tax and National Insurance
* Automatic SSP, SMP and pension calculations
* Employee payment weekly, bi-weekly, four weekly or monthly; any combination of cheque, cash or BACS
* In-depth holiday and sickness diaries
* Attachment of earnings option
* Easy tax year-end processing; automatic processing of all statutory forms
* Fully compliant with the latest government legislation
Tested and meets the Inland Revenue payroll standards This software has been checked as meeting the requirement of the published IR Payroll Standard valid from December 2000. It incorporates electronic filing capability by internet.