install game and patch 9.2.0 no other patches needed!(patch 9.2.0 includes pervicious patches)
now copy and replace certificates from download to there repective folders
Folder B Vista C:ProgramDataSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009 Certificate
Folder A Vista C:UsersyournameAppDataRoamingSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009 Certificate
Folder B xp C:_Documents and Settings_allusers_Application Data_Sports Interactive
Folder A xp C:_Documents and Settings_"yourname"_Application Data_Sports Interactive
if you had already installed your game and certificates then you only need to update to Patch 9.2.0 then proceed on
To use the fix, please do the following:
1) follow these instrutions properly and it will work! if you can,t get it working then your doing it WRONG!
2) Open "fixv3 folder" that you just downloaded
3) Click RunMe.exe
4) Enter the license key 8sfa70iy7naat8miiwwvh5v0e
5) Press the "Save" button
6) Save the "Request.txt" file to your desktop "THEN DELETE IT!" "Use the one from the download"
7) In Internet Explorer - go to http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorin...eactivate.aspx - You may also click the link under the panel that says "Step 2"
8) In the web page that you have opened, please use the "Browse" button to upload "NOW GO TO YOUR DOWNLOAD TORRENT FOLDER"
look for "Request.txt" to the server
9) Press "Upload" and upload the file to the server
10) The server will then ask you to save a file called "Response.txt"
11) Save this file to your desktop "THEN DELETE AGAIN!
12) Next, go back to the fix program. Under the panel that says "Step 3" press the "Load" button and then "GO TO YOUR DOWNLOAD TORRENT FOLDER AGAIN AND
USE THE SAME" Request.txt file.
13) Once you have loaded the file - the application will tell you if you have been successful. WAIT ON THE RESPONCE BACK!
14) If you are successful - GO TO "9.2.0 CRACK FOLDER"
15) Copy and Replace "fm.exe" file to C:Program FilesSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009
16) (optional) Create a new shortcut from the fm.exe file that you just replace.