- Comprehensive list of standard extra packages added to the
- Improvements to package documentation.
- Improved options handling for MatrixForm and TableForm.
- Enhanced front end stability with Manipulate containing a
- Improved options handling for ListPlot.
- Improved handling of AxesLabel and Ticks combinations.
- Improved handling of numerical data without spaces in
Protein Data Bank (PDB) import.
- Changed winding in LightWave Object (LWO) export to better
adhere to industry standards.
- Improved interactivity under Linux with compositing window
managers, such as Compiz.
- Improved font handling on Ubuntu Hardy and Fedora Core 9.
Long recognized as the world's most powerful mathematical software system,
Mathematica has steadily grown in breadth and depth to become today an
unparalleled platform for all forms of computation.
Powering innovation in research, development, and education.
With thousands of original algorithms and a tightly unified overall design,
Mathematica spans projects of all sizes, from simple calculator operations
and educational demonstrations to large-scale systems deployment and
The most important advance in the 20 year history of Mathematica.
Building on two decades of world-class algorithm and software development,
Mathematica 6 represents a dramatic breakthrough that immensely broadens
Mathematicas scope and applicability, and redefines the very way we think
Made possible by Mathematica's unique symbolic architecture, Mathematica 6
introduces a sweeping unification of language and interface concepts that
makes possible a new level of automation in algorithmic computation,
interactive manipulation and dynamic presentation, as well as a whole new
way of interacting with the world of data.
Mathematica 6.0 fundamentally redefines Mathematica and introduces a major
new paradigm for computation.
Building on Mathematica's time-tested core symbolic architecture, version
6.0 adds nearly a thousand new functions almost doubling the total number
of functions in the system, dramatically increasing both the breadth and
depth of Mathematica's capabilities, as well as introducing hundreds of
major original algorithms, and perhaps a thousand new ideas, large and
FAST SPEEDS,1ST CLASS SITE AND STAFF,1ST CLASS TORRENTS, FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING,
LIVELY SHOUTBOX,CASINO, RADIO, BINGO, GAMES, ETC
ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN