* Windows XP, 2000
* Processor: Pentium IV 1.5 GHz and higher or AMD Athlon 1,5 GHz
* RAM: 512 Mb
* Video: GeForce cards with pixel shading (Not MX models) or Radeon 9500
* MS Windows - compatible sound card
* Hard Drive Space: - 2.5 Gb and more for installation, 1.5 Gb for MS Windows swap-file
* MS mouse
Taken from www.gamersgate.com - Parkan II is a next generation space simulator. The game allows you to travel around a vast universe, visiting a variety of planets and satellites, titanic star bases and space ships. Being a starship pilot, tank driver or even an infantryman with a laser rifle, you fight against enemies both in deep space and on the surface of various mysterious planets, in numerous military facilities and bases. You are absolutely free to choose your fate: a wealthy trader, a brave colonizer, a fearless mercenary, or maybe a notorious pirate: Upgrading your space ship and battlefield vehicles helps you to conquer entire planets and star systems. Lead great war-bot armies, build your Empire and change the face of the universe!
* Huge gaming universe, 500+ star systems
* Freedom of choice: become a pirate, a merchant or a mercenary
* A lot of missions and many secondary quests
* Possibility to upgrade your spaceship and your space-suit using different implants
* An ocean of opportunities: fight in open space, control warbot troops on planets surfaces, capture enemy bases and whole star systems, colonize planets. Become the ruler of the galaxy!
* Perfect graphic engine which uses the whole potential of modern video cards
Just run the setup.exe in the Parkan 2 folder and install! No emulator needed. A couple of other people wanted this as did I so I bought it, and decided to upload it, as I couldn't find it anywhere on the web. Hope you like it! ;)
My up-stream is only about 25-50kbps so bear with me!