ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivxToDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. ConvertXtoDVD converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is neither affiliated with, nor using technology from Divx Networks!
Here are some key features of \"ConvertXtoDVD\":
• Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV and more...
• Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
• Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
• Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
• Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
• Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
• Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
• Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
• Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
• Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
• Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
• Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
• Variable options and settings for advanced users
• Control of the conversion speed vs quality
• DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
• DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
• Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
• Multilingual support
• Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11 - Released 11st of December 2008
Fix out of sync, overflow and nasty interface issues.
The movie monotonizer has been improved to provide a better support of TV-Rip or personnal movie taken with personnal camera.
- 0002237: [Crash] Selecting the Black Mirror menu and selecting OK (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002422: [Crash] crash log pid \'user-mapped\' section open (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002442: [Bug] Overflow issue with RAW COPY of DTS Audio Stream (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002427: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Some MP4 files with H264 streams are no longer supported by Convertxtodvd (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002438: [Bug] [Regression] Conversion errors on movies containing MPEG2 stream (wesson) - resolved.