Developer PopCap Games
Publisher PopCap Games
Designer Ed Allard and Ben Lyon
Series Feeding Frenzy
Version 1.0 (February 6, 2006)
Platform Windows, Xbox Live Arcade
Mode Single Player
Join a colorful cast of characters chomping their way to the heart of an underwater mystery in this fin-filled adventure!
From the makers of Feeding Frenzy comes the delicious follow-up, Feeding Frenzy 2!
Dodge predators and eat your way up the food chain in two exciting game modes!
With gorgeous new underwater environments, frisky new fish, and 60 levels of mouth-watering fun, the feeding is more frenzied than ever before!
* Boris the butterfly fish is the first playable character in the game. He lives in the warm waters of the Sandy Shoal, a beautiful area off the Frenzy Coast.
* Layla the queen triggerfish is the second playable character in the game. She lives in the warm water of Paradise Reef.
* Edie the anglerfish is the third playable character. Edie's levels are difficult because her levels are the "Midnight Zones". Note that the fish's gender has been changed to female due to the fact that only female angler fish emit light; this was a mistake in the original game.
* Peter the pompano is the fourth playable character in the game. He lives in Buccaneer Bay, where the player will first come across cuttlefish which shoot ink.
* Harry the humphead wrasse is the fifth playable character in the game, the ballons are back after a while and you can again jump for bonuses out of the water.
* Goliath the great white shark is the sixth playable character in the game. He is very high up in the food chain, and is the first to fight "The Intruder".
* The Intruder is an alien fish disrupting the food chain. The player is required to fight it every 3 levels after Goliath defeats it for the first time. The player then moves lower down the food chain, playing as previous characters until The Intruder is defeated for the last time, after which Boris eats it. This completes the game. The Intruder is then unlocked as a playable character, and the player can then play through the entire game again as The Intruder.
* Two Game Modes
* Wild New Power-Ups
* New Fish and Characters
* Unlimited Play
* 60 Lively Levels
OS: Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Processor: Pentium III 500MHz or faster