As a Boot Manager it allows you to Multiboot between Several Operating Systems installed on your Computer
Acronis OS Selector v8.0.914 is a Boot and Partition Manager
It allows you to install up to 100, or even more, operating systems (OSs) on one computer, boot an OS from any partition on any hard disk, have several operating system on the same partition, and protect your computer from boot viruses.
Moreover, Acronis OS Selector v8.0.914 allows you to resize Windows FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and Linux Swap partitions without losing data and create a room for new OS installation.
Protect your data
Acronis OS Selector allows you to install separate operating systems for your children, your work and for software tests. You can also protect OS booting by a password.
Use your favorite old programs as well as modern environment
Your favorite games and applications don't work with Windows XP? Simply install both XP and your old Windows version and reboot when necessary.
Try new Windows version
With Acronis OS Selector v8.0.914 you can install Windows XP without overwriting or deleting a previous Windows edition Γ?? and it's as easy as one-two-three. You can also remove an OS with a few mouse clicks.
Try Linux or any other new OS
You have probably heard and read much about Linux, but never tried it before? Acronis OS Selector 8.0 will help you to resize your partitions, including NTFS, and make room for Linux.
Acronis OS Selector v8.0.914 is THE BEST CHOICE if you are looking for the fastest, easiest, most intuitive boot manager!
* Supports up to 100 of any known operating systems including Windows XP and Linux on a single PC.
* Installs several versions of Windows on a single partition. Operating systems with the same folder names (e.g. C:Program Files) on one partition are supported.
* Acronis' exclusive! Γ?? Windows Installation Wizard guides you through the entire Windows installation procedure.
* Acronis' exclusive! Γ?? Installs and boots an operating system from any partition of any hard disk.
* Protects OS booting and setup with a password.
* Hides operating systems and partitions.
* Clones installation of an OS as a back-up.
* Repartitions your system for installation of a new OS.
* Protection from boot viruses included.
* An intuitive Windows XP-styled interface with comprehensive on-line help and full mouse support.
* Very flexible and fine adjustments of the boot menu.
* Real independence from operating systems.
* Installation on any FAT16 or FAT32 partition on any hard disk or on a separate partition, that can be hidden from all other operating systems.
* Increased stability with respect to changes in partition and hard disk configurations.
* Turn off power and clock available for your comfort.
* Resize Windows FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS and Linux SWAP partitions.
* Create partitions on free disk space for installation of a new OS
* Supports operating systems both on primary and logical partitions of any hard disk drive.
* Supports several Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP OSs on a single partition.
* Full copying of Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP operating systems.
* Updates Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP without losing a previous version.
* Hides any partitions independently from a given operating system.
* Hides partitions you select from Windows NT / 2000 / XP operating systems.
* Boots Windows 95 / 98 / ME from a logical partition.
* Boots Windows 95 / 98 / ME from a second hard disk.
* Automatically boots an operating system by default.
* Edits configuration files without booting an operating system.
Operating system detection:
* Automatic detection of both known and unknown operating systems.
* Detection of updates of an operating system.
* Detection and turning off boot managers built into operating systems.
* Detection of an operating system's version number and langugage.
* Automatic creation of basic Windows 95 / 98 configurations.
* Automatic recovery of MBR.
* Support of unknown operating systems.
* Installation on any hard disk and even a logical partition.
* Installation on an existing partition.
* Installation over an existing operating system.
* Activation/deactivation via installation diskette/CD-ROM.
* Uninstallation via installation diskette/CD-ROM.
Supported Operating Systems
* Windows 3.1 + DOS
* Windows 95
* Windows 95 OSR 2
* Windows 98
* Windows ME
* Windows NT 3.1
* Windows NT 3.5
* Windows NT 3.51
* Windows NT 4.0
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP
* Windows 2003 Server
* Linux (any distribution)
* SCO UNIX
* Special support for unknown systems
* i386 or better CPU
* 4 MB RAM for boot management
* 32 MB RAM for hard disk partition management
* more than 32 MB RAM for large partition management
1) Install Using serail
2) Please Seed if you download