DVDFab Platinum 188.8.131.52 Beta w Mobile Option + patch + serial [h33t] [Original]
DVDFab Platinum 184.108.40.206 Beta w Mobile Option
DVDFab Platinum is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 8 copy modes, you can back up any DVD to DVDR in just a few clicks. DVDFab Platinum is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development.
DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto one or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 8 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Customize Split, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Customize Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs using "Customize" way. Ideal for episode/season DVD.
7. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
* Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
* Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
8. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
* Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
* Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
* Create your own special features collection disc.
9. Write Data: Burn existing DVD folder or ISO image file to DVD writer, or convert DVD folder to ISO image file.
10. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
11. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
4. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
* Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
* Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
5. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD.
6. Preview title like real DVD player.
DVDFab Mobile Option
Working with DVDFab Platinum/Gold, DVDFab Mobile Option converts DVD title to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.
1. 10 DVD to Mobile copy mode available: Generic, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, PS3, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file, which can be played on PC. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Apple iPod.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony PSP.
5. ZUNE: Convert DVD title to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft ZUNE.
6. NDS: Convert DVD title to DPG file, which can be played on Nintendo DS.
7. Xbox 360: Convert DVD title to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft Xbox 360.
8. PS3: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony Play Station 3.
9. Convert DVD title to specific format which is supported by Cell Phone, PVP (Portable Video Player) and PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
10. Crop automatically to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies.
11. Allow user to resize output from letterbox to pan&scan.
Works on Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME.
DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Beta is out
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Beta is out (December 12, 2008):
22.214.171.124 Beta (December 12, 2008)
New: Improved conversion speed of "DVD to Mobile". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added "Default Framerate" option in "Settings -> DVD to Mobile". User can choose between "Same as source" and "Specified in profile". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Remembered subpicture option: "Direct render to video" or "Extract to idx/sub file". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: File name of idx/sub is wrong in 2-pass encoding mode. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
126.96.36.199 Beta (December 11, 2008)
Fix: A freeze problem before copying DVD in certain cases.
Fix: ImgBurn doesn't work in last beta.
188.8.131.52 Beta (December 9, 2008)
New: Connect Directshow Decoder of Preview manually, which is faster and more stable.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
Fix: A crash problem when using Directshow Decoder of Preview in certain cases.
Fix: An "out of memory" problem when writing with VSO in last beta.
Fix: VSO log file is not created in last beta.
Fix: Several minor problems.
184.108.40.206 Beta (December 5, 2008)
New: Create ISO image file by using burning engine VSO, Nero or ImgBurn.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Volume label cannot be changed when creating ISO image file.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting some DVDs like "Iron Man". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: A crash problem when converting chapters in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output file is unplayable when using generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy or generic.avi.h264.audiocopy profile. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: An error when detecting if video is inverse telecine . (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output FPS is not set as same as source FPS in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Several minor problems.
220.127.116.11 Beta (December 1, 2008)
New: Rewritten "DVD to Mobile" engine, now it's fully optimized for multi-core system. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Increased speed for "DVD to Mobile" up to 100%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Reduced memory usage for "DVD to Mobile". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added profile for FLV so that you can upload output file to YouTube. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Write speed cannot be specified for ImgBurn, which was introduced in version 18.104.22.168.