Kaspersky Antivirus Internet Security 2009 + Anti-Blacklisted Keys
* Integrated protection from all Internet threats
* Integrated antivirus protection: 1) Hourly automated database updates, 2) Preliminary behavior analysis, 3) On-going behavior analysis. New!
* Real-time scanning for email, Internet traffic and files
* Personal firewall with an IDS / IPS system. Improved!
* Protection from leaks of confidential data. New!
* Parental Control. New!
* Protection from spam and phishing
* Automatic database updates
* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Protection from spyware and adware
* Protection from all types of keyloggers. Improved!
* Detection of all types of rootkits. Improved!
* Protection from viruses when using ICQ and other IM clients
* Rollback of malicious changes on your PC
* Self-defense of the antivirus program from being disabled or stopped
* Tools for creating a Rescue Disk
* Free technical support
This patch makes all the blocked Kaspersky licenses to work, from blacklisted to whitelisted.
It also protects them from being blacklisted.
The \"black.lst\" file that is updated from Kaspersky update will not be a problem anymore.
How to install.
1. Before applying the patch go to Kaspersky-Settings-Service and disable Self-Defence option.
2. Delete any current key you install in Kaspersky.
3. Exit Kaspersky by right click in the taskbar menu.
4. Copy patch in to Kapsersky lab folder C:\\Program Files\\Kaspersky Lab.
5. Press Clean button.
6. Then click to patch Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Antivirus.
7. Then exit the patch and open Kaspersky, enable self-defense option and apply a new key.
First verify the keys with the KEYVIEWER.
After that follow these steps:
1) Go to Activation in the Kaspersky window.
2) Click Delete Key(Only if a key has been previously installed).
3) Click Install Key.
4) After this apply existing license key.
5) Select the key which you want to install.