The Homebrew Channel is a channel for launching Wii homebrew applications without the need to run the Twilight Hack first. It will list apps stored and organised on an SD card in a nice little GUI, which you can very easily customise with descriptions and shiny little .png icons all by yourself if you want. You can also launch homebrew apps via TCP (with a correctly configured PC) or USB Gecko. Both of those built in options make it extremely convenient for testing out new code, as well as a general purpose homebrew launcher. You've seen the video,
now try it yourself!
Demo Video :
# Ooh, it's finally out! So, what do I need to run it?
# To run it you will require:
* a Wii.
* a copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess (for Wii, not GameCube) and the Twilight Hack savegame installed, or a Wii
that can boot off a DVDR (e.g. with a drivechip).
* an SD card to store apps you wish to launch
* (optional) a USBGecko to upload applications to run
* (optional) a computer on the same network as your Wii, to stream homebrew apps over TCP. (Sourcecode for a simple command-line client is available, as are precompiled
binaries for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.)
* A Wii Remote or Gamecube pad. You can navigate using the WiiMote cursor, WiiMote buttons or a Gamecube controller.
* Some homebrew correctly organised. go read the included readme file for more specifics on that.