1. Install FlashFXP
2. Apply Patch
3. Enter Serial Provided
FlashFXP v3.8 BETA - (3.7.7 build 1313)
An updated language pack has been posted on our website, Translators please take a moment to update your translations. Thank you. http://www.flashfxp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71
Changes specific to this release
* Updated SFTP engine.
* Improved error handling for SFTP transfers and command requests.
* Updated tray hint window to display a progress bar, time elapsed and time remaining during delete operations.
* Adjusted memory manager default settings to improve program stability.
* SFTP Support.
* Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was assigned to.
* Added the ability to en-queue delete operations and raw commands. (Remote file list > Right click > EnQueue)
* Added History sub-menu to the connection dropdown menu list.
* Added an Option (Preferences > General > Options) "Include Quick Connect sites in History"
* Local folder sizes are pre-calculated prior to upload to help calculate a more accurate queue remaining time.
* Support for toolbar themes and custom button images.
* Added ability to add comments to a bug report directly from within FlashFXP.
* Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global and per site)
* Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8h.
* New extended toolbar tray tooltip that displays detailed transfer information.
* New option to blend transfer progressbar with windows theme. (Preferences > Display > Colors & Fonts > Blend with windows theme).
* New Global default and Session on transfer complete option "Retry failed transfers".
Set Per session via main menu > Session > Retry failed transfers.
Set global default via Preferences > Transfer > Retry failed transfers
* New option "Move failed transfers to the bottom of queue before retrying" (Set in Preferences > Transfer > Options.)
* Added support for environment variables (i.e. %appdata%, %temp%) in most local browser inputs such as the address bar.
* Added en queue raw command support to the FlashFXP command line. i.e. FlashFXP.exe <site> -raw="site fubar" (Since the raw command is queued you can use -cX flags such as -c2 to close FlashFXP after performing the command.)
* The chain of commands used for local synchronization when navigating via the listview has been reordered.
* Redesigned quick connect interface.
* Removed the 250 character limits for raw commands.
* Compare folder content feature now unselects "parent directory" first as this was not intended behavior.
* Toolbar malfunction on windows 2000.
* Abnormal window behavior when switching between FlashFXP and the Internal text editor.
* Saving the favorites.dat would generate a crash report when the permission to save the file was denied.
* Resolved a problem with handling MLSD directory listings that resulted in the fields being converted to lowercase.
* Fixed issue with MSLD parsing owner/group/etc.
Come along to xtremespeeds.net we have all the latest movies, tv eps, games, music and alot more and all these releases are from the scene and you will be guaranteed to get your max download speed on anything you download.
We only have clean stuff which means you will get no viruses or anything like that.
We are curerntly open for sign ups right now but please hurry as we will be closing the doors very soon!
When you sign up at xtremespeeds.net you will get:
2gb upload credit on your account
20 bonus points on your account
Come and check it out for more info and see it for yourself but please hurry!