Quake 3: Team Arena (c) ID Software
Date: 13 December 2000
RAR Size: RZR-Q3TA.001 - RZR-Q3TA.036
Team Arena is the official Quake 3: Arena team expansion from Id, adding
team-play functionality and new play modes. Featuring LAN, singleplayer
(via bots) and internet play, Team Arena raises the bar for team-based
first person shooters.
* The new minelayer gun brings an added demention of pain to your multi-
* Bolt your enemies to the wall with the return of the mighty nailgun
* The machine gun splatters Fairlight members all over the room
* Gorgeously rendered outdoor maps with huge bases provide the perfect
environment conducive to bloody deathmatches
* Innovative new gameplay modes including headhunter add variety to your
favorite first person shooter.
As always with Id games, the CD KEY is required to play. Note that you
will likely not be able to play internet multiplayer with this key, as
you and every other pirate on the planet will attempt to do it with the
same key. Also, note that the installation of Team Arena will update
your existing Quake 3 install to v1.27.
CD-KEY: see nfo
Razor 1911, when you care enough to send the very best! Happy Holidays
from your friends at the Blade - be sure to check out our Christmas 2000 ³
Razor 1911 salutes the competition: Fairlight, Deviance, Fantasy, Class,
Myth, and Divine.
Razor 1911 /__ Since 1985
SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!