Symantec pcAnywhere v12.5 *MULTiLANGUAGE* (c) Symantec Corporation
The Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 Host and Remote Standard License software
provides everything you need for one computer to remotely control and
access another computer, establishing a one-to-one connection. Both
Host and Remote components can be installed together on the same
computer, or they can be installed separately on different computers.
- Reliable, secure remote connectivity-Gateway functionality makes it
easier for remote users to find the hosts they need-even when they're
behind firewalls or routers or that don't have fixed or
public IP addresses.
- Support for multiple platforms-Connect to and manage computers
running Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X Universal, or Microsoft
Pocket PC operating systems.
- Efficient remote troubleshooting-Award-winning Symantec pcAnywhere
gives technical support personnel powerful remote management and
problem-solving tools. Problems can be diagnosed quickly and
corrected on desktops, laptops, and servers by viewing and
controlling them remotely. If necessary, they can even run crucial
operating system utilities on a remote system. Robust file-transfer
capabilities include support for efficient batch transfers.
- Simple and quick navigation-Users enjoy a familiar interface and
- Security settings maintain the status of Symantec pcAnywhere as the
premier secure remote control application.
- Quick Connect feature provides one-click connections to frequently
- Symantec pcAnywhere continues to provide support for the latest in an
array of operating systems. You can connect to and manage computers
running Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X Universal,
or Microsoft Pocket PC.
- You can enjoy greater control with many new "in-session" features
designed to make you more efficient at troubleshooting
or working remotely.
-- Requirements --
Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 2003 Server
233 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM