* Do you know your PC mysteriously slows down due to the outdated drivers?
* Are your printer, scanner, USB devices, DVD player or new devices not accessible?
* Are you troubled with the blue screen, system crashing or freezing from time to time?
* Are you annoyed by the hassles of checking, downloading and installing the lastest drivers?
* Have you felt helpless on finding the device drivers after re-installing your operating system?
* Do you get warning messages saying that the computer does not recognize the new devices?
Problems Analyzed: Windows drivers (also referred as device driver) are essential for your computer devices to perform every operation, and are the computer programs through which your computer devices communicate each other. Without proper drivers installed, you can not print out your documents, play music, watch movies or even surf the Internet. Every hardware, like montherboard, keyboard, mouse, monitor, USB drive, graphics/sound cards, DVD/CD drive, is equipped with a specific driver. The latest Windows operating systems, such as Windows XP and Vista, usually have included certain popular drivers or we can manually install the drivers from the manufacturers' CD. However, those drivers, like any common software, will be continuously updated by the manufacturers and need be installed regularly by the users to fix bugs, add extra functionality or improve performance of the devices. Without drivers being kept up-to-date, your PC may encounter a series of problems, from the relatively minor, like buggy and poor to perform devices, to the more major like device malfunction, conflicts and even complete system crashes.
Problems Solved: With so many drivers installed on your system, you cannot reasonably keep track of which driver has been updated, as is why you need driver update management software to help out. Our result-oriented solutions are professionally designed to thoroughly solve these problems related to the issues of Windows® Drivers. Driver Checker can effectively detect the status of your computer device drivers and automatically update them if there is a new version available from the original manufacturers. You can easily backup the drivers and restore them to a previous state if needed; in addition, you can also uninstall the drivers completely in case that any installation failed or specific drivers needed to be removed