ChrisTV PVR (Personal Video Recorder) brings TV on your PC with high quality image and sound. The software is designed to control analog TV Cards, Graphic Cards with Video Input (VIVO),Webcams, TV Cards with MPEG hardware encoder: Hauppauge PVR series, Leadtek PVR2000, ATI Ehome wonder and works with many video capture devices. Features include: Multituner support, TimeShifting, support for Windows Vista, AVI and MPEG2 recording, advanced recording settings, advanced scheduler, recording profiles, radio FM support, channel autoscan with fine tuning, support for DScaler deinterlace filter and FFDShow filter. With the trial edition, recordings from TitanTV listings limit themselves to 45 minutes.
What\'s new: v5.25 ( 18 November 2008 )
- Improved the Timeshift engine for some capture devices.
- Improved the Broadcast feature for TV cards without MPEG hardware encoder.
- Minor optimization in the scheduler module.
- Fixed video rendering problems for some TV cards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.