MagicISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file editor, CD burner, and CD/DVD backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO files. It also can convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), and CloneCD (.CCD/. IMG/. SUB). With MagicISO, you can handle DVD image up to 10GB; make CD image files from CD/DVD-ROM; also can burn ISO files and other CD/DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW; support loading boot image file exported by WinISO and UltraISO; burn CD image files in ISO9660, Joliet, and UDF format; edit properties of CD/DVD image files; it has the ability to correct volume serial number after editing original CD/DVD image file; search files or directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image file.
MagicISO can also make multiple bootable CD/DVD image file. Using this function, you can combine multiple OS installation CD into one CD/DVD image file in order to install multiple OS from one CD/DVD.
MagicISO embed Windows Explorer and use the double window unification user contact interface. Use the quick button and the mouse Drag & Drops files between Windows Explorer and MagicISO so that you can handle the CD/DVD image file easy but powerful enough.
• Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
• Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
• Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
• Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
• Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
• MagicISO embed with Windows Explorer.
• You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
• Edit ISO file in many format(such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc).
• Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
• Make bootable ISO file.
• Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
• Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
• Backup CD to your hard disk.
Changes in version 5.5 (build 273):
- Can open/extract/burn/convert DAA file.
- Can open/extract/edit FAT32 disk image.
- Optimized for Microsoft Vista.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.