Published by: Aspyr
Developed by: Piranha Bytes
Release Date: November 18, 2008
Genre: Third-Person Action RPG
*Two Years after the phenomenal success of Gothic 3, this new episode offers a
new glimpse into the amazing world of Gothic. Forsaken Gods includes new quests,
new monsters and many of the old friends whom gamers around the world got to
know in previous episodes.
*Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods will answer many open questions and guarantee a
seamless step to Gothic 4. Once more you take on the role of the nameless Hero
and again you have to raise your sword in anger to save the world of Gothic.
On your journey you will meet old friends but be careful, some old
alliances may not have lasted the test of time.
*As of 21st of November 2008 Jowood have released Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods
(at least in Germany). Although marketed as an AddOn the game does not require
the original Gothic 3 to run.
* Lively and interactive environment which reacts to the player's actions,
creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
* Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
* Enhanced user interface
* 15-20 intense hours of gameplay
* Improved combat system with new combat rules
* Plenty of new weapons, armor, monsters and quests
LANGUAGE: 1.ENGLISH or 2.GERMAN
PROTECTION: OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH